Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Nathan!!!

Today is Nathan's last day as a four year old! Tomorrow he will be five! Where have the years gone? Exactly one week from today he will be starting kindergarten, and while I know he is ready and is going to have a great time, I am a little apprehensive. I've never had my "baby" away from me so often. I know there's nothing to worry about, but still...

Nathan is a very special child. He is a handful, he is very strong-willed. But I foresee great things from him someday. I think he will grow into a wonderful man of God who will stand up for himself and his beliefs. Sure, we'll have struggles along the way, and I'm sure peer pressure will cause him to act in ways he shouldn't as he grows, but who doesn't?

Anyways, I hope my monkey man has a great day. We are going to pick up his friend Cobi and go to the park. It should be fun.

0 comments: