Saturday, September 20, 2008

The Latest in Pagel-isms

We went to the library a few days ago, and as I was pulling into a parking spot Nathan said, "Too bad your not a hillbilly so you could park there." I looked around and realized I was next to a handicapped spot and realized he meant handicapped instead of hillbilly. Ha! So I corrected him and then he asks, "So what's a hillbilly?" Great, just what I want to try to explain to my 5 year old!

Matthew was picking his nose the other day, fortunately something he doesn't do too often, and got a booger stuck on his finger. He looked at it really closely like it was something really cool, then brought it to me saying, "Booga, booga" over and over. Sorry, that one was a little gross to share, but it was cute to hear him say that. Gross, but cute!

3 comments:

Ang said...

lol...this just cracks me up!! Hillbilly! LOL. Its just too funny... And please tell me how do you explain what a hillbilly is?? LOL.

Jill Pagels said...

I told him a hillbilly was someone who lived in the country and didn't have much money. I didn't want to be mean, and it was the best I could come up with on the spot. The funniest thing is, by that definition, I am a hillbilly, lol!!!

Ang said...

LOL! Sounds like Im a hillbilly too! HA! Thats so funny...well except we dont live in the country...but we've thought of moving to the country...I think that counts! That is too funny..