Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Preschool for Matthew

Not only is Nathan growing up and off to first grade, now my Matty is in preschool. He's always been my shy boy. He'd much rather just sit and watch everyone else than get into the action and it is so difficult to get him to talk to adults. So I decided even though he is young yet, I'd put him in preschool this year just to get him to be more comfortable in that type of setting. He's already becoming a little more outgoing at times, but I think he is still very quiet at school from what I have observed. I hope he makes lots of new friends and has a great time while helping with his shyness. When I pick him up he just grins the whole way home. I can't get him to tell me a whole awful lot about it, but I sure think he's having fun.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I just found your blog for the first time. Very cute, but I must say you need to do some updates Jill! I hope you continue on with your blog.

Anonymous said...

[color=#ffff66]Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. jillpagels.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#ffff66]bookmarked... Keep up the good site...[/color]